We care about our products and logically do our best to deliver them to you in top condition. Nevertheless, it sometimes happens that an order is broken during transport or that something else happens that allows you to make a claim under warranty. From a legal point of view, you are obliged to report this to us within two months of discovering the defect. If the defect falls within the warranty, we will take care of repair or replacement free of charge.
What is not covered by the warranty?
The warranty is not covered for problems caused by:
- Incorrect or commercial use, accident, abuse, neglect, shock, heat or humidity outside of product specifications, improper installation, operation, maintenance or any modification to the product.
- Any abuse contrary to the instructions in the user manual
- Faults caused by other equipment
- Modifications made to modify the software
- Replacing outer and inner tubes.
- Wear at wearable parts such as batteries, brakes, tires, etc.
The warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or broken seals (including the unauthorized removal of any part or external housing).
We recommend that you first notify us of any complaints by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.